Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome to my new blog

Hello. My name is Lucy. I got a new camera. I like it and it's special. It's always my favorite. I take pictures with it sometimes. I like to take pictures with it a lot.

I am five. My dad helps me and I have a card in my camera to help me take pictures - a little, short camera. The card inside the camera is little and short, too.

I like the camera too much!

[Ed. note: Lucy is one of my five-year-olds. She got a new cheapie digital camera recently (one of those drugstore ones) for reaching a new, dry-at-nights milestone. She has been going nuts with it. She wanted to create a "computer place" to share her photos.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy,

I like your photos so much! I especially like the picture of your favorite skirt because it is a unique perspective.

Love,
Michele